1. Canal Installation 1.Canal Download Address: https://github.com/alibaba/canal/releases 2. Zookeeper Cluster Installation is mainly zoo.cfg to modify the following configuration, from sample assignment to modify the configuration;As well as the creation of data,dataLog directory;Create a myid file under the data folder and specify the id value of server 1 or 2, etc. dataDir=/home/centos/es/zookeeper-3.4.11_1/data dataLogDir=/home/centos/es/zookeeper-3.4.11_1/dataLog clientPort=2181 server.1=10.144.130.183:2888:3888 server.2=10.144.130.183:2889:3889 server.3=10.144.130.185:2890:3890 #server.A=B:C:D 其中A是一个数字，代表这
"Android Qunying Biography" reading notes Related Websites AndroidStudio Google Docs Gradle User Manual official website 1. Common Commands 1. task View task under Project gradle task View the specific function of each task and the calling relationship between each task gradle task --all 2. assemble task assemblytask is used to combine all the output of the project. it contains two Task: assembleDebug and assembleRelease.By executing the Gradle assemble instruction, gradle
When building Android Studio projects with Gradle, there will be a basic configuration by default. On this basis, we will aggregate variables together, which is both clear and concise. 1. Configure the source code compilation path AS we all know, AS will have a default source code compilation path. For example, java's reference to the. so library is under main/jniLibs. Modify its reference address as follows: Configure Resource Directory Learn
Before we begin, we still need to look at Maxwell's official website to have a simple understanding of Maxwell.
Maxwell parses binlog through canal and sends it to Apache Kafka. Then we process the binlog log through our own business logic and it is OK.When I used it before, the company wanted to synchronize the data of the business library to the HBase in real time, and then realized some real-time query services.
Currently, the JVM ecosystem is dominated by three building tools:Apache Ant with IvyMavenGradel
Ant with IvyAnt is the first "modern" building tool, and in many ways it is somewhat like Make.Released in 2000, it became the most popular building tool for Java projects in a short time.Its learning curve is very slow, so it can be started without any special preparation.It is based on idea of Procedural programming.After the initial version, it gradually has the function of supporting plug-ins.
The document is generally divided into 5 parts
1. Application scenario;
2. How to deploy the environment;
3. How to use the application end;
4. Treading pit;
5. Stability and real-time performance;
application scenario: canal's principle is to listen to binlog； disguised as a slave of rds;So canal can be used in:
1. Data synchronization, such as data synchronization between/offline databases;
2. Data consumption, for example: search increment should be made according to the changes of the concerned database tables;
canal needs to write its own client program to push the data synchronized from the database.The following describes how to write the canal client program. Start canal Server First Reference: canal Beginner-Level (III): canal Installation Build maven <dependency> <groupId>com.alibaba.otter</groupId> <artifactId>canal.client</artifactId> <version>1.0.12</version> </dependency> sample code import java.net.InetSocketAddress; import java.util.List; import com.alibaba.otter.canal.client.CanalConnectors; import com.alibaba.otter.canal.client.CanalConnector; import com.alibaba.otter.canal.common.utils.AddressUtils; import com.alibaba.otter.canal.protocol.Message; import com.alibaba.otter.canal.protocol.CanalEntry.Column; import com.alibaba.otter.canal.protocol.CanalEntry.Entry; import com.alibaba.otter.canal.protocol.CanalEntry.EntryType; import com.alibaba.otter.canal.protocol.CanalEntry.EventType; import com.alibaba.otter.canal.protocol.CanalEntry.RowChange; import com.alibaba.otter.canal.protocol.CanalEntry.RowData; public class
canal Installation and Use
language: pure java development
Positioning: Based on database incremental log analysis, incremental data subscription & consumption is provided. Currently mysql is mainly supported
keywords: MySQL binlogparser/real-time/queue & topic
principle is relatively simple:
1.canal simulates mysql slave's interaction protocol, disguises itself as mysql slave, and sends dump protocol to mysql master
2.mysql master receives dump request and starts pushing binary log to slave (i.